Email: email@example.com Phone: 814-658-0191
Hello and Welcome to Dreamy Mountain. We are a small hobby
Bernese breeder located in the mountains
of South Central Pennsylvania.
We breed for quality and not quantity, providing our
owners with top quality dogs in temperament and personality.
Our dogs are part of our family and are able to run free on our several hundred acre
family farm as well as come into our home and
spend ample quality time with us.
Since puppies aren't available at all the times
when we do have puppies all are sold with a sales contract,
have been vet checked and cleared, and are also on an age
appropriate vaccination and worming schedule.
To get to know more about our adult dogs
click on the appropriate link at the top of the page.
From a dogs perspective.
By: Stan Rawlinson
Copyright Dreamy Mountain. All Rights Reserved.
1. My life is likely to last 8 to 12 years. Any separation
from you will be painful remember that
before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial
to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do
not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have work, your entertainment, an
your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand
your words, I understand your voice
when it speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth
that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to
bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or
lazy ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps
I might not be getting the right food or I have been out to
long or my heart is getting old and weak.
10. Take care of when I get old, you too will grow old.
Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say " I cannot
bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence."
Everything is easier for me if you are there, even
REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU!